itSMF Ireland will be holding its annual conference at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Dublin on the 13th of October. The theme of this year’s conference is “change and collaboration” so it will be interesting to see how attendees embrace and/or question the advice on offer in the educational sessions.
The agenda for the day is as follows:
- Opening Address – Fran Davern Chairperson, itSMF Ireland
- Service Oriented Change and Collaboration – Paddy Baxter, Digital Disruption Consulting
- Lean Application Delivery at the Speed of Business – Eddy Pauwels; Clarive Software
- Blending Lean, DevOps & ITIL for Release Management – Andrew Humphrey, Autotrader
- Service Integration and Management at Bank of Ireland – Mark Kellett and Colin McEvoy
- Two-Speed Transition: Tradition & Innovation – Starring Release, Service Catalogue and Early Life Support – Vawns Murphy ITSM.tools and Micro Focus, Jon Morley, University of Nottingham & the itSMF UK, Service Transition SIG)
There is also a round table discussion which will include members of the itSMF Ireland committee, the Irish Computing Society (ICS) and a whole host of sparkly industry movers and shakers.
WHAT: National IT Service Management Conference
WHERE: Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Dublin
WHEN: October 13th 2016
WHO: itSMF Ireland
HOW TO BOOK: Click Here
I will be attending from ITSM.tools. Let us know in the comments if you’re planning on attending too.
Vawns Murphy holds qualifications in ITIL V2 Manager (red badge) and ITIL V3 Expert (purple badge), and also has an SDI Managers certificate. Plus she holds further qualifications in COBIT, ISO 20000, SAM, PRINCE2, and Microsoft. In addition, she is an author of itSMF UK collateral on Service Transition, Software Asset Management, Problem Management and the "How to do CCRM" book. She was also a reviewer for the Service Transition ITIL 3 2011 publication.
In addition to her day job as a Senior ITSM Consultant at i3Works, she is also an Associate Analyst at ITSM.tools.
Can’t wait – come say hi to Vawns and me, if you’re around